Honeoye Lake Aeration System Planning Project Public Information Meeting on April 26th Recording
Updated: May 6, 2022
Draft Aeration Planning Project Report, Public Information Meeting Presentation, and WebEx recording posted on the HLWTF web site:
2. Do you have questions on the Aeration Planning Project? Please send all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be taking questions until May 22, 2022. We will then compile all of the questions and answers into a final document in June. Which will be posted on the HLWTF site.
Upcoming FLCC Muller Field Station Events:
- Click on this link for the Winter 2022 HLWTF Newsletter:
- Click on this link to see the new HLWTF Honeoye Lake Watershed Storm Water Took Kit if you are planning any storm water projects on your property:
- Click on this link for "2022 Update on the Honeoye Lake Engineering Planning Project":
- Click on this link for "Honeoye Lake: 2021 State of the Lake article":
Click on the blue outlined box that says "Log in / Sign up" in the upper right-hand corner of this page to sign-up to be notified when we update our weekly Honeoye Lake water quality blog.